Erectile dysfunction (ED) is an inability to keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse seen in males. Heart disease, high cholesterol, atherosclerosis, and high blood pressure can impact the amount of blood flowing to the penis. Many physical and psychological reasons cause ED. Bluechew is a service that provides men with Sildenafil or Tadalafil tablets, which are monthly subscription-based. The tablets will arrive by mail, and there no need for an in-person visit to a doctor.
Bluechew is an online monthly subscription-based service that delivers ED medications to men in the United States. This website is of great use for men who do not want to visit the doctor in-person or cannot tolerate the commercial pills. It sells chew-able tablets of sildenafil or Tadalafil. The active ingredient in Viagra and Revatio is sildenafil, and that in Cialis and Adcirca is Tadalafil. The US FDA has approved both of these active ingredients to treat ED. These tablets will reach you through the mail each month in discreet packing. The price of Bluechew’s subscriptions is relatively low compared to other brand ED medications.
How does Bluechew work?
Bluechew provides chew-able tablets that you should take before sexual intercourse. They sell sildenafil in 30-40mg tablets, and it works in 30 to 60 minutes and lasts about 4 hours, and Tadalafil in 6-9mg tablets, and it works in 30 to 60 minutes lasts longer than 24 hours. Both types of medications, Sildenafil and Tadalafil, fall into the same category of drugs called phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitors. PDE-5 is an enzyme that causes the blood vessels to constrict in the smooth muscles of the penis. These PDE-5 inhibitors inhibit the working of the enzyme and cause vasodilation, makes it easier to get an erection as the blood flow to the penis has increased.
- There is no need for an in-person doctor or pharmacy visit.
- The medication you need will be arrived by mail in discreet packing.
- It also provides a 30-day return policy.
- This online website offers you ED medications at a cheaper rate than other brands.
- Even though the active ingredients are FDA approved, the medication is not approved by them.
- As this is an online website, the payment must be made online.
- Bluechew is not available outside the United States like Alabama, North Dakota, Idaho, Puerto Rico, Minnesota, and South Carolina.
- They currently do not accept any health insurance.
ED is a common sexual problem that is seen in most men. Bluechew offers ED medications through the mail, which includes online consultation with a doctor who will help you with the medication type and dose you should take. PDE-5 inhibitors can lower your blood pressure throughout the entire body. The uptake of these inhibitors can be dangerous if you have certain health problems. So, avoid PDE-5 inhibitors if you have had a stroke, heart attack, or unstable angina.