Beauty Bloggers are obsessed with this new Sacha Buttercup setting powder! Not since Ben Nye have we seen everyone go gaga over a setting powder. Speaking of Ben Nye Banana Powder, we keep getting the question: which one is better? Well here is our VERDICT.
- Sacha Buttercup is extremely soft, fine milled and velvetty. The Ben Nye Banana Powder is a beautiful powder is slightly chalkier but gives a better matte finish. The Sacha Buttercup is definitely easier to blend.
- Let’s go back to the Blendability – AMAZING!
- After blended, the Banana Powder is a bit sharper and stays more matte over time.
- Price wise a 30z banana powder is N5,000 while a 2.3 oz Sacha Buttercup is N5,500
- Overall, we love both powders but we give the Sacha Buttercup an extra thumbs up for its blendability!
MUA and Blogger @AnitaBrows wearing Sacha Buttercup from BeautyRevNG.com